Internet Marketing of Legal Services
This session is aimed at those who would like to create and implement a strategy to market their legal services online.
Delivered by experienced lecturer Sue Edwards of Law Hound, this session will consider the following:
· How legal professionals can bring in new work using online methods
· Methods to develop web presence
· Capturing the interest of visitors to your site
· How to drive more traffic to the site
· Disclaimers for downloadable information
· Online research into client preferences
· Clients and their browsing habits
· Better rankings without huge budgets
When used correctly, internet marketing will enable your law firm to compete on a level playing field with your competitors and may actually allow you to punch above your weight. This webinar will cover the following topics:
Do you want to continue your session?