If we want a successful and profitable business, then we
need to devote as much time and effort as possible to attracting and retaining
This session will discuss the importance of understanding
the needs of your external clients and will offer guidance on some of the
practical steps you need to take to give your clients what they want whilst
focusing on what your business needs.
During this bite-size webinar Law Hound lecturer Sue
Edwards will consider the following:
- Recognising who
your clients are
your clients’ needs
- Ways to find out
what your clients need
- Client feedback
- Measuring Client
- Employee input
responsibility and empowering employees to help achieve organisational goals
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the reference notes and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge.
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD points (depending on length of time spent reviewing the supporting documentation).
- On completion of this course you will:
- Have considered the theory behind giving clients what they what
- Be familiar with the practical steps that you and your firm can take to improve client relations whilst running a profitable business
What is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for practitioners of all levels