SEO is a process to improve your rankings among search engines such as Google in order to give your firm the best possible opportunity to be found on-line by existing and potential clients. This webinar will examine the following:
- Common marketing pitfalls practices make - good in theory, bad in practice
- Practical ways of marketing that avoids those pitfalls and increases your business.
- IT law and Cookie Legislation
- This webinar covers the following topics:
- Cookies and how they are used and common misunderstandings
- Practical interpretation of the law for clients
- Web site solutions and packages your practice can sell online (third party solutions)
- Added value to your business and an opportunity to engage clients in new work
- Selling IT law on and off line as a new (and not as your own competition) legal service
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the supporting documentation
- This course provides 1 CPD point
- On completion of this course you will have a greater understanding of how SEO works and how you can utilise this to promote your firm.
What is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for practitioners of all levels