As professionals, we are operating in a classic people-oriented environment as the work we do is both creative and cerebral. So, we need conversations with staff, clients and often other external professionals to achieve good outcomes.
This bite-size session delivered by management consultant Mac Mackay of DAW Ltd, will provide you with a useful overview of advanced elements of communication to help heighten your skills in face-to-face dialogue.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the supporting documentation
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Understand ‘NLP’ and how to use it to your advantage
- • Recognise the place of ‘Emotional Intelligence’ to better ‘connect’ with people
- • Know why ‘cognitive dissonance’ can get in the way of your communications
- • Be aware of the key ‘modes’ of handling conflict more effectively
- • Be able to apply the key factors that influence others to achieve better outcomes
What is the target audience?
- This course is suitable for anyone who would like to improve their communication skills from support staff through to senior solicitors