Devising and implementing successful plans in your firm
In today’s legal climate it is no longer an option for individuals to sit in their office and wait for work to land on their desks. You know that ‘past performance is no guide to the future’ and repeating the tactics of the past is no guarantee of prosperity.
So, in a changing world – how to you devise an appropriate strategic approach? Then, when you know where you are going, how do you implement plans and drive the changes needed to get there?
The course will explore what strategic business analysis and planning is all about – covering key tools it is a mini-MBA in Strategic Planning!
But once you have devised a clear strategy, how do you overcome other people’s natural resistance to change to ensure its successful implementation upon which everyone’s future prosperity rests? Want to drive change with less effort – this online course shows you how.
During this course lecturer and management consultant Mac Mackay will cover the following:
• Aims, objective, strategy and tactics – What they mean and how they come about
• A dozen tools to add to your Strategy Toolbox – How to craft a business case
• Everyday problem-solving techniques that bring your people on-board
• Understanding everyone's resistance to change
• The skills of the change master and how to develop them
• Attitude and energy and their impact on change
• Writing business plans that work
• Creating and sustaining strategic capability
• Matching core competencies to strategy
BSc(Hons) DipM MCIM PCertM CMgr MCMI MBA
Mac has a wealth of practical management experience running his own successful consultancy practice, and has been a popular lead speaker on the Datalaw SRA Management Course Stage One and Two.
He is author of Motivation, Ability & Confidence Building in People and Recruiting, Retaining & Releasing People both published by Butterworth Heinemann (2007). Mac is also a Chartered Manager and a qualified sports coach.
Do you want to continue your session?