Change is going on around you all the time: new IT, new ways of working, changes to the law and regulation, heightened competition, and increasing demands from key stakeholders
Whatever the firm, wherever it is located and however it is structured, the rate of change is increasing.
‘Advanced Skills for Leaders’ looks at the coordination, direction and implementation of a portfolio of projects and transformational activities to achieve results and realise benefits of strategic importance to the firm.
This course aligns three critical organisational elements:
• Strategic intent – where the firm is heading
• A need for change – to improve performance
• Client demand – today’s ‘business-as-usual’ environment
This course will explore the following topics:
· How to improve coordination of various projects in your firm
· What are the ‘outcomes’ and ‘benefits’
· How to design and deliver ‘coherent capability’
· Establishing and keeping to key milestones
· Leadership and stakeholder engagement
· Identifying critical success factors and delivering to plan – ‘Benefits Realisation Management’
· Risk management and issue resolution
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinars and review the supporting documentation
- This course provides 2 CPD point
- Improved skills to manage multiple projects in the firm and a resource to support your implementation back in the workplace
What is the target audience?
- Of particular value to all that are grappling with multiple projects in the firm – particularly more senior managers and business owners.