Delivered by barrister and experienced lecturer Alastair Hodge of 5 Essex Court, this bite-size webinar will consider the will consider fundamental aspects of the disclosure process following commencement of litigation. Equally suitable for civil and PI practitioners, this course will also provide viewers with an update on the detailed rules relating to privileged documents.
- General principles
- Good practice relating to disclosure lists
- Documents required to be disclosed
- The rules on misuse of material obtained on disclosure.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the slides and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge.
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Have a greater understanding of the topics detailed above
- • Be up to date with the rules relating to privileged documents
- • Feel confident in your ability to handle matters involving disclosure
What is the target audience?