Essential guidance on how to improve the financial management of your law firm
When asked ‘why are we here’, many will answer ‘to help people’. Many others will intone that ‘we are in it for the money’. They are both right, of course.
But how do we balance the competing interests of making a buck and being there when we are needed. This is the prompt behind the SRA’s transparency initiative, and the general groundswell of initiatives aimed at encouraging lawyers to become more open and welcoming.
This webinar will discuss the rules surrounding conversations on price and some thoughts as to how we might become more profitable at the same time.
During this 1-hour session, compliance consultant and lecturer Trevor Hellawell will consider the following:
• Basic accounting information
• Charging strategies
• How can we add more value?
• 5% at the top means 25% on the bottom line
• Billing strategies – tools and tricks to encourage faster payment
• Other initiatives to make us more attractive
Do you want to continue your session?