Approaches to Indirect Discrimination
Indirect discrimination is a less obvious form of discrimination and occurs where the effect of certain requirements, conditions or practices imposed by an employer has an adverse impact disproportionately on a particular group(s).
The 36 Group barrister and lecturer Rachel Coyle will provide viewers with an overview of the new approached to indirect discrimination and will seek to answer the following questions:
· What is PCP?
· What is a ‘disadvantage’?
· What is the most recent case law on indirect discrimination?
· What is the relevance of statistics?
· What is individual disadvantage?
· What is group disadvantage?
Do you want to continue your session?