Delivered by barrister Frederico Singarajah of Hardwicke, this course will discuss the practicalities relating to the use and benefit of ADR.
Viewers will receive an overview of the different ADR methods available e.g. mediation, arbitration and adjudication and the outcomes which they are likely to produce.
Frederico will discuss ADR statistics and figures from around the world and will build a picture of the underlying reasons why ADR is effective.
Suitable for lawyers of all levels of experience, this easily digestible 20-minute session will ensure that practitioners are aware of the issues which must be addressed when attempting to resolve disputes using ADR.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the supporting documentation
- This course provides 0.5 CPD points
- On completion of the course you will:
- • Understand the importance of ADR as a tool for dispute resolution
- • Be aware of the difficulties when selecting the appropriate type of ADR
- • Know what should be considered when deciding the best method for the client
- • Have considered the different benefit for different types of ADR
- • Appreciate the influence of modern outlooks on dispute resolution
- • Be able to recognise the variety of ADR available
- • Feel confident when advising clients and colleagues
What is the target audience?
- Suitable for lawyers of all levels of experience, this easily digestible 20-minute session will ensure that practitioners are aware of the issues which must be addressed when attempting to resolve disputes using ADR.