What are your obligations when dealing with security breaches under GDPR?
One of the most important changes introduced by the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) was the need for organisations to advise the regulator and the individuals affected in the case of certain types of security breach.
There is still a great deal of confusion about these obligations and what needs to be done; This 30-minute session will provide viewers with a summary of the GDPR’s provisions and will discuss what practical steps should be taken.
This session will explore the answers to the following questions:
• What is a security breach?
• When and how do I have to inform the ICO?
• When and how do I have to inform the individuals affected?
• What exceptions are there to these rules?
• How do I assess the risks posed?
• What documents need to be kept by organisations in respect of security breaches?
Do you want to continue your session?