This webinar will look at higher-risk conveyancing transactions, taking into account a range of factors, such as the concealed dishonesty of a client, the nature of the transaction and the vulnerability of an individual disponor.
This presentation will focus on key issues, including identifying relevant risks and addressing major perils.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the documents
- This course provides 1 CPD points
- On completion of this course you will have covered:
- Spotting warning signs of vendor property fraud and mortgage fraud
- Key issues arising from the Law Society’s latest AML guide
- The ongoing debate about paper versus electronic verification
- What the Conveyancing Protocol and Code for Completion say about regulatory requirements
- Risk factors inherent in transactions that are significantly below market value
What is the target audience?
- Conveyancing practitioners