Invaluable guidance on how to avoid consumer contract pitfalls
Delivered by contract law expert Helen Swaffield of Contract Law Chambers, this 30-minute session will examine the key aspects of consumer legislation most likely to prove problematic for practitioners who draft and litigate business to consumer contracts.
This session will focus on the following topics:
· The Implementation of the Consumer Rights Directive
· Reform of substantive consumer law under the Consumer Rights Act 2015
· Direct consumer remedies against traders for misleading or aggressive practices
· Structural reform of consumer institutions
· New ADR rights for consumers
· Specialist Regimes
Do you want to continue your session?