Delivered by barrister and experienced lecturer Alastair Hodge of 5 Essex Court, this bite-size webinar will consider the key aspects of the procedures relating to costs in the CPR. Equally suitable for civil and PI practitioners, this course will also provide viewers with an overview of relevant post-Jackson case law.
- General principles
- Interim costs award & terminology
- Costs estimates
- Final costs orders
- Wasted costs orders
- Recent developments in case law
What are the requirements?
- Watch 30 minute recorded webinar, including reference notes, discussion questions and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD point (depending on length of time spent considering the discussion questions and completing the evaluation form)
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Have a greater understanding of the topics detailed above
- • Be up to date with recent case law developments in this area
- • Feel confident in your ability to handle cost related matters
What is the target audience?