webinar will consider all aspects of obtaining relief from sanctions, including
a detailed analysis of the principles that the Court will apply when
considering such an application.
this bite size webinar, experienced lecturer and trainer Alastair Hodge will provide
viewers with practical advice on how to prepare a successful application and
will examine the following areas:
The principles in Mitchell
v. News Group Newspapers  1 WLR 795
The principles in Denton v.
White Ltd  1 WLR 3296
Post Denton case law
& recent developments
Practical advice on preparing a successful application
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the reference notes and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge.
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD points (depending on length of time spent reviewing the supporting documentation).
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Have a greater understanding of the general power to apply for relief from sanctions
- • Be familiar with key case law in this area
- • Feel confident when preparing an application for relief from sanctions
What is the target audience?
- Civil law and PI practitioners