will offer an in-depth examination of who is
responsible for administering the estate, and the differences in administration,
depending upon whether an executor or an administrator is selected.
private client practitioners, this bite size session will ensure that
practitioners are aware of the difference in the
steps that can be taken both before, and after the grant.
Lecturer Safda Mahmood will also discuss letters of administration
and the protection of personal representatives and their statutory powers.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the reference notes and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge.
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD points (depending on length of time spent reviewing the supporting documentation).
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Be aware of the difference between executors and administrators and the circumstances in which each are appropriate
- • Be familiar with the types of grants available
- • Have a greater understanding of, and feel confident when, advising clients regarding this area of private client law
What is the target audience?
- Private client practitioners