This course, delivered by experienced lecturer and barrister Helen Trotter, will provide viewers with a round-up of recent case law involving minors. The following three cases will be considered in detail:
- Woodland v Essex County Council (2013)
- West Sussex County Council v Pierce (2013)
- Andrew Risk v Rose Bruford College (2013)
What are the requirements?
- Watch 1 hour recorded webinar
- This course provides one CPD point.
- On completion of this course you will:
- Have a greater understanding of the three cases detailed above
- Feel confident in your knowledge when handling cases involving minors
What is the target audience?