This course will offer an in-depth examination
of the applicable law in respect of noise induced hearing loss. Aimed at
those new to occupational diseases/illness claims including newly
qualified solicitors, trainees, legal executives and paralegals, this
course will also ensure that practitioners are aware recent case law
decisions affecting this relatively niche area of law.
This course will consider the following topics:
- Limitation Issues
- Noise at Work regulations
- Applicable Cost Regime
What are the requirements?
- Watch 1 hour recorded webinar
- The course provides one CPD point.
- On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the law in respect of noise induced hearing loss
- Have considered recent case law decisions regarding noise induced hearing loss claims
- Be able to identify issues which practitioners can face when handling occupational deafness claims and know how to respond accordingly
- Feel confident when advising clients regarding noise induced hearing loss claims
What is the target audience?