Right to Manage
Have your clients asked you any of the following questions
· When do Right to Manage Companies acquire?
· Can I do everything the landlord does?
· What about money and service charges? How do I get the money? What am I allowed?
· How do I get the information I need about leaseholders to properly manage the premises?
· Will the landlord still be involved?
· What restrictions are there? Are there any?
Delivered by barrister Rachel Coyle of The 36 Group, this course will discuss the do’s and don’ts of right to manage and will provide viewers with practical guidance regarding what to once the company has been set up and how to advise leaseholders on the next steps.
Do you want to continue your session?