This course will offer a practical discussion of various aspects of Family Law Matters throughout 2020 and 2021 until Autumn.
The course will cover provisions relating to matters such as financial aspects, cohabitation, marital breakdown, personal protection, and children aspects.
These 3 hours are essential for family and children practitioners seeking to refresh their knowledge of family law and practice and ensure they maintain structures courses for accreditations.
The course will involve both advising and representing clients involved in family and children related matters, and will cover an examination of the developing case law and statutory provisions in this area.
This course will be aimed at practitioners interested in family and children law related matters.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinars and review the documents. This course provides 3.5 CPD points
- On completion of this course you will cover the following:
- • Have considered the various aspects of Family Law Matters throughout 2020 and 2021
- • Divorce and Dissolution
- • Financial Aspects
- • Cohabitation matters
- • Marital breakdown
- • Personal Protection, and Children Aspects.
What is the target audience?
- Family Law and Children Law Practitioners