Family Law Injunctions: Enforcement and Police Powers
This course will provide viewers with an overview of the various enforcement options and processes that can apply in the context of family law injunctions. Consideration will be given to the Powers of Arrest and the various Criminal Sanctions that may be available. Lecturer Safda Mahmood will also discuss the other steps that the police can take, such as the DVPO.
This bite-size session will cover the following topics:
• Enforcement of Occupation Orders
• What if there is no power of arrest?
• Activating the power of arrest
• Penalties for breach of orders
• The Domestic Violence, Crime and Victims Act
• Protection from Harassment Act 1997
• PART 37 FPR 2010
• The Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme
• Domestic Violence Protection Orders
• Controlling or coercive behaviour offence in an intimate or family relationship
Do you want to continue your session?