This bite size webinar offers a practical discussion ofcivil and ancillary orders in the Adult and Youth Courts. Delivered by experienced practitioner and lecturer Colin Beaumont, this course will cover the following topics:
- The Civil Orders available under the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016
- Criminal Behaviour Orders
- The Victim Surcharge and the current amounts payable
- Risk of Sexual Harm Orders and Sexual Risk Orders
What are the requirements?
- • Watch 20 minute recorded webinar, including reference notes, discussion questions and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge • This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD point (depending on length of time spent considering the discussion questions and completing the evaluation form)
- Improved knowledge of civil and ancillary orders in the Adult and Youth Courts
What is the target audience?