this bite size webinar, lecturer Hannah Mackinlay will discuss the advantages
of using options in respect of property development, and the time limits which
apply. Consideration will also be given to applications for planning permission
including new applications, amendments and appeals.
only will this course improve the viewer’s knowledge of topics including
conditional contracts, auctions and overage arrangements, viewer’s will also
receive useful hints and tips on how to draft documents successfully.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the reference notes and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge.
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD points (depending on length of time spent reviewing the supporting documentation).
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Be familiar with the common issues which practitioners experience in respect of development documents and know how to avoid them
- • Have considered conditions other than planning permissions e.g. Environmental pre-conditions
- • Be aware of issues and rights when conducting works on retained or third-party land
- • Understand the issues which poor communication can present and know how to address this effectively
What is the target audience?
- Commercial property practitioners