Delivered by experienced lecturer and children law practitioner Safda Mahmood, this practical bite size recorded webinar will guide viewers through the stages involved when running secure accommodation cases.
Essential for all children law practitioners, this course will cover the following topics:
- Matters relating to age
- Detention without court authority
What are the requirements?
- Watch 20 minute recorded webinar, including reference notes, discussion questions and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD point (depending on length of time spent considering the discussion questions and completing the evaluation form)
- This course is currently in development and will be available to view during the current CPD year.
What is the target audience?
- Children law practitioners