If you feel
you would benefit from undertaking a mock IAA and receiving feedback on your
performance, you can schedule an interactive live session with a member of our
This session will last for approximately 60-minutes and will be tailored
to meet your individual needs; whether you’re nervous about attempting an
assessment for the first time or if you’ve been unsuccessful in the past and
would like to discuss where you’ve gone wrong and how to pass on the next
attempt, these sessions are invaluable and represent an investment in yourself and
What are the requirements?
- Sessions will take place over the telephone and can be scheduled, depending upon the Assessor’s availability, Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm.
- If you have purchased an interactive session and would like to schedule a date and time, please contact the office on 0151 236 2024 or email the Accreditations Manager at email@example.com
- We advise that you get in touch to schedule your interactive session at least 3 weeks before your preferred submission deadline or assessment date. Short notice may result in us being unable to schedule your interactive session within the timeframe desired.
- On completion of this support option you will:
- • Be familiar with the assessment format and marking criteria
- • Have a greater understanding of what the Assessment Board are looking for when marking your assessment
- • Feel more confident in your ability to pass the assessment
What is the target audience?
- Criminal solicitors undertaking the Magistrates Court Qualification