A course discussing the current position of the legal services market, which also allows firms to understand their place within it; supporting sound strategic decision making for the future.
We will discuss how law firms can use tried and tested strategic decision making tools and methods of economic analysis to:
a. understand the behaviour of the legal services market;
b. segment the market, and understand the position in their area of law;
c. analyse their own business offering and
d. make strategic decisions about their future
The course is offered as a full day course on the PSC last year. This course is a condensed version with suggested work for individuals to complete after the course.
This course matches the new requirement in the solicitor qualification (knowledge of the legal services market) to the course so people develop that competency. The course is a post-qualification, to further develop knowledge and skills, but is suitable for anyone pre-qualification with a particular interest in the area or with a lot of experience.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the documents
- This course provides 2 CPD points (1 CPD for webinar and 1 CPD for slides and notes)
- On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the behaviour of the legal services market
- Segment the market, and understand the position in their area of law
- Analyse their own business offering and
- Make strategic decisions about their future
What is the target audience?
- The course is suitable for anyone interested in developing their strategic and financial awareness of the legal services market and the positioning of different product offerings.