Delivered by lecturer Safda Mahmood, this
course will ensure that practitioners are aware of the procedure to follow when
creating and register LPA (Lasting Powers of Attorney)
Focusing on the forms associated with the
application process, and the timescales involved, this LPA Training course will provide viewers
with practical guidance on how to complete the forms successfully and register LPA.
This bite size LPA Training session will also
examine the factors to consider when choosing an attorney and the role of the
Office of Public Guardian (OPG).
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the reference notes and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge.
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD points (depending on length of time spent reviewing the supporting documentation).
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Be familiar with the application process and procedure when registering a LPA including the forms which must be completed
- • Understand the relevant sections of the MCA 2005 which attorneys must comply with
- • Have a greater understanding of, and feel confident when, advising clients regarding this area of private client law
What is the target audience?
- Private client practitioners