This session will give consideration as to who will be responsible for administering the estate, and the differences as to administration depending upon whether it an executor, as opposed to an administrator. There will be consideration as to the difference in the steps that can be taken both before and after the grant.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the reference notes and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge.
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD points (depending on length of time spent reviewing the supporting documentation).
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Be aware of the difference between executors and administrators and the circumstances in which each are appropriate
- • Be familiar with the types of grants available
- • Have a greater understanding of, and feel confident when, advising clients regarding this area of private client law
What is the target audience?
- Private client practitioners