This course will provide a summary of the key steps in seeking to obtain probate
Delivered by solicitor Safda Mahmood, this course looks into Private Client Advocacy. This session will provide a summary of the key steps in seeking to obtain Probate. The session will cover the steps from the point of instruction, through to the point at which the estate can be distributed.
This course will consider the following topics in regards to obtaining probate:
• INITIAL INSTRUCTIONS AND DOCUMENTS
• WILL A GRANT ALWAYS BE REQUIRED?
• ORGANISE VALUATIONS
• STATUTORY ADVERTISEMENTS UNDER S. 27 TRUSTEE ACT 1925
• PREPARE PROBATE PAPERS
• SEND PAPERS TO THE PROBATE REGISTRY
• Application for Grant and Inland Revenue Accounts
• Excepted Estates
• Raising Funds to Pay IHT
• Protection of Personal Representatives and Payment of Debts
• Completing Administration
• Estate Accounts
• Assents and Certificate of Discharge
Do you want to continue your session?