A crucial Personal Injury session which is essentially a guide to problem solving where your opponent in a PI claim is Uninsured. This 1-hour session will cover Person Injury topics and case law regarding Lack Of Insurance, for example:
-Campbell v Peter Gordon Joiners Ltd  UKSC 38;
- Consider alternative Defendants
- –Those in Control
- Parent Company Liability-
- Reverse Indemnities
- Vicarious Liability
- Accidents on Private premises
- Control ?
- Highway Authority?
- Knowledge and the MIB?
- Use of a vehicle-RTA Insurer?
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinars and review the documents.
- This course provides 1 CPD points
- On completion of this course you will cover the following topics:
- • Personal Liability of Officers and Directors of the Company
- • Consider alternative Defendants
- • Parent Company Liability
- • Reverse Indemnities -claimant’s own Insurance
- • Vicarious Liability
- • Accidents on Private premises
- • RTA
- • Employers’ Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Act 1969
What is the target audience?
- Personal Injury Practitioners