Wasted Costs Orders - Powers and Procedure
Part 1 of 4, this webinar series begins with an overview of the statutory and procedural powers which govern the making of wasted costs orders in the Immigration Tribunals.
During this session, barrister Ben Amunwa will assist viewers:
· Develop knowledge of where to find the law governing the wasted costs jurisdiction in the Immigration Tribunals
· Identify the procedure and timing of applications for WCOs in the Immigration Tribunals.
· Identify the statutory source of the Tribunals powers in this area
· Appreciate the key steps in the process set out in the Tribunal’s Procedure Rules for applications for wasted costs orders
· Understand the difference between the rules in the First-tier Tribunal and the Upper Tribunal
Viewers may also wish to watch the introductory webinar ‘When Can a Wasted Costs Order be Made’, which applies across practice areas.
Do you want to continue your session?