An informative course on the key principles regarding forced marriage protection
Delivered by solicitor Safda Mahmood, this session looks into Family Law Advocacy, specifically forced marriage protection and the case law surrounding the issue. This session will consider the following topics:
• Section 63A Family Law Act 1996
• What does force mean?
• Who may be an Applicant?
• Who may be a Respondent?
• What do the orders contain?
• S.63 C ‘Without Notice’ Orders
• Duration of orders – S.63F
• Powers of Arrest - S. 63H
• Part 10 - Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014
• West Sussex County Council & The Chief Constable of
• Sussex Police v. F,M,N,P and T, 2018 EWHC 1702 (Fam)
• STANDARD ORDERS
Do you want to continue your session?