course will provide viewers with an overview of the various forms of remedies
available depending upon whether you are advising an associated or
non-associated person. The Family Law Act 1996 and the Protection from Harassment
Act 1997 will also be discussed by lecturer Safda Mahmood, with consideration
being given to the following areas:
Part IV Family Law Act 1996
JM v. CZ (2014) EWHC 1125 (Fam)
Assisting Non – Associated Persons
Injunctions Ancillary to other proceedings
Protection from Harassment Act 1997
Protection of Freedoms Act 2012
Domestic Violence Protection Orders
Controlling or coercive behaviour offence in
an intimate or family relationship
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the reference notes and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD points (depending on length of time spent reviewing the supporting documentation).
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Be familiar with the various forms of remedies available depending upon the nature of the applicant
- • Have a greater understanding of, and feel confident when, advising clients regarding this area of family law
What is the target audience?