The employer is responsible for actions of the employee that
take place in the course of employment.
During this course the nature of
vicarious liability will be explored. Consideration will be given to understanding
exactly what the employer might be responsible for. Lecturer Kathy Daniels will also examine the recent
rulings which have extended the liability beyond that of employees.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the reference notes and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge.
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD points (depending on length of time spent reviewing the supporting documentation).
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Understand how vicarious liability is determined
- • Have analysed why the employer might be vicariously liable for the actions of individuals other than employees.
What is the target audience?
- Employment law practitioners