When is an employee working?
In this webinar lecturer Kathy
Daniels will consider the definition of work in the Working Time Regulations
1998, and examine how that has been interpreted in court ruling. The way in which recent rulings relating to mobile workers will also be explored in detail.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the reference notes and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge.
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD points (depending on length of time spent reviewing the supporting documentation).
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Understand the definition of ‘work’ in the Working Time Regulations 1998
- • Understand when a mobile worker is working
What is the target audience?
- Employment law practitioners