If an individual is disabled, as defined in the Equality Act
2010, there is a requirement to make reasonable adjustments to help that
individual to work. The definition of a reasonable adjustment will be considered
during this webinar. The factors which a manager might
need to consider when managing a disabled individual will also be discussed.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the reference notes and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge.
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD points (depending on length of time spent reviewing the supporting documentation).
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Understand what is, and is not, a reasonable adjustment
- • Have explored the process of determining a reasonable adjustment
What is the target audience?
- Employment law practitioners