This course will cover matters which practitioners often find confusing in public children law cases.
There will be a consideration of panels, parallel planning and Care Planning Placement and Case Review Regulations, Reviews and Placements.
There will also be a consideration of how connected person assessments fit into the process of parallel planning.
This area has congaed as a result of the impact of COVID-19.
The relevant and updated case law in this field will also be considered, including the recent case of Re F (Assessment of birth family) 2021 EWFC 31, and the recent Adoption and Children (Coronavirus) (Amendment) Regulations 2021.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinars and review the documents. This course provides 1 CPD points
- On completion of this course you will cover the following:
- • Panels
- • Parallel planning
- • Care Planning Placement
- • Case Review Regulations
- • Reviews and Placements
- • The case of Re F (Assessment of birth family) 2021 EWFC 31
- • The Adoption and Children (Coronavirus) (Amendment) Regulations 2021
What is the target audience?
- Family Law and Children Law Practitioners