This course will offer a practical discussion of various aspects of children law matters throughout 2019 and 2020.
The course will cover provisions relating to matters including private and public children law, as well as matters relating to adoption, inherent jurisdiction and injunctions.
These 2 hours are essential for children practitioners seeking to refresh their knowledge of children law and practice and ensure they maintain structured courses for accreditations.
The course will involve both advising and representing clients involved in children related matters and will cover an examination of the developing case law and statutory provisions in this area.
This course will be aimed at practitioners interested in children law related matters.
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar, review the slides and complete the short quiz to test your legal knowledge.
- This course provides 2 CPD point
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Be aware of recent case law and statutory developments in children law
- • Understand the importance of the developing case law in this area
- • Feel confident when advising and representing clients involved in children related matters
What is the target audience?
- Children law practitioners