Special Guardianship or Adoption – What is the Difference
This course, delivered by Safda Mahmood, will provide viewers with an overview of the differences between special guardianship and adoption orders and will consider the circumstances in which it is appropriate to seek one or the other.
This course will focus on the following key legislation and case law developments:
· The Adoption and Children Act 2002
· The Adoption Support Services (England) Regulations 2005
· Special Guardianship Support Services The Special Guardianship (Amendment) Regulations 2016 (SI 2016/111)
· RE R (A Child) sub nom X Cityy Council v (1) LR (By The Official Solicitor) (2) PNG (3) AK (4) KW (5) MRR (A Child) 2007 1 FLR 564
· RE S (A Child) 2007 1 FLR 819
B (A Child) UKSC 33
· Re B- S (Children) (Adoption: Application of Threshold Criteria) 2013 EWCA Civ 1146
Do you want to continue your session?