aimed at private children law practitioners, this course will provide viewers
with a practical discussion of the law and practice surrounding applications to
remove children. Lecture Safda Mahmood will consider developing case law in
this area and will focus on applications to remove children from the
jurisdiction and the issues which this presents.
following areas will be considered:
- · Specific issue application
- · Motivation and commitment
- Leave to remove
International relocation cases
- · Wardship and removal from the jurisdiction
- · Use of inherent jurisdiction
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the reference notes and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge.
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD points (depending on length of time spent reviewing the supporting documentation).
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Have considered developing case law in respect of internal and external relocation and its impact on this area of practice
- • Be familiar with the criteria for internal location and how this is applied
- • Have a greater understanding of, and feel confident when, advising clients regarding this area of private children law
What is the target audience?
- Children law practitioners